Got questions about using Rvvup on Magento?
Here are some frequently asked questions related to the Rvvup plugin for Magento 2.
ℹ️ What are the minimum versions of Magento and PHP needed to use Rvvup?
📝 Where can I find your changelog for the Rvvup plugin?
🧪 How do you set up and run test transactions on Magento?
Rvvup offers a Test mode with separate Test API Keys. These keys can be used in staging environments only to allow for the testing of simulated Pay by Bank orders.
In order to connect your Rvvup Test account to your Magento staging environment:
- Log in to your Rvvup Dashboard and click on "Go to Test" in the upper right corner.
- In Rvvup Test mode, head to Settings and copy your Test API keys (these Test API Keys cannot be used in live production mode!) and paste them into the Rvvup plugin settings in your Magento test store.
- You can now test Pay by Bank transactions!
🧰 If I’m experiencing an issue, where do you recommend I begin to troubleshoot?
1. Run Updates: Making sure you’re on the latest version of the Rvvup for Magento plugin is a great first move, as we are constantly updating & improving our plugin. (insert link to HC article on how to update)
2. Check Error Logs: Magento offers a wide array of error logging that can help debug issues. For more info, check this Adobe Support article on how to view Magento error logs.
3. Audit other plugins: Deactivating (temporarily) other plugins in Magento can sometimes help reveal (or narrow down) if certain plugins are not playing nicely with each other.
4. Check the Magento/Adobe Commerce status site: Though rare, it’s worth double-checking the Adobe Commerce status site to see if they are any system-wide errors reported that could be affecting your online store.
📴 How do I disable the default PayPal plugin so I can activate PayPal via Rvvup?
- Log in to your Magento Admin Dashboard and navigate to Stores, then Configuration, on the left hand panel.
- Click into Sales, then Payment Methods, on the expanded left hand panel.
- Click Configure next to PayPal Express Checkout
- Scroll to the “Enable this Solution” drop down option and change it to “No”.
- Click Save Config at the top right hand of the page.