Looking to export data as CSV to your accounting software?
Rvvup now offers the ability to export a transaction report in formats specifically compatible with popular accounting software including:
- Quickbooks (Intuit)
ℹ️ How to export the CSV for your accounting software
- Log into your Rvvup Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Orders menu via the left side-bar.
- Produce the desired group of results by using the Search bar and/or Date and Amount filters.
- Click on the Export button and select your preferred accounting software from the drop-down menu.
ℹ️ How to import the CSV into your accounting software:
- Log into your Xero account.
- In the Business menu, select Invoices.
- Click Import.
- Click Browse and select your saved CSV file (downloaded from Rvvup).
- Choose whether you want to update your contacts' address details or not.
- When asked whether the prices in UnitAmount column are tax exclusive or tax inclusive, choose tax exclusive.
- Click Import.
- Review the import message in Xero. If there are errors in the file, click Go Back, fix the errors, then import the file again. Otherwise, click Complete Import.
- Log into your Quickbooks (Intuit) account.
- Confirm that multi-currency has been enabled.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Import data.
- Click on Invoices.
- Choose Browse and then find the saved CSV file (downloaded from Rvvup).
- Select Next.
- Click on Start Import.
- Log into your Clearbooks account.
- Navigate to Tools.
- Click on Import, then select Overview.
- Select the CSV import link.
- Click on Sales Invoices.
- Find the saved CSV file (downloaded from Rvvup).
- Choose the Upload box or drag and drop the file into the Upload a CSV field.
- Select the Import button.
- Log into your Sage account.
- Navigate to Purchases
- Select Quick Entries.
- Select New Quick Entry.
- Click on Import Quick Entries.
- Select Choose File.
- Locate the saved CSV file (downloaded from Rvvup) and click Open.
- Click Upload.
- Log into your Zoho account.
- Go to the Sales module on the left sidebar and select Invoices.
- Click the Hamburger icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Select Import Invoices.
- Click the Choose File button under Upload file and upload the file from your computer
- Click Next